The Danbridge non-destructive High Voltage Insulation Testers meet the demands for a gentle method of testing insulation condition and detecting leakage currents while protecting hardware, components and materials. Danbridge have two High Voltage Insulation Testers depending on requirements - JP30A can test using up to 30k volt, while JP36A is used when voltages up to 36k volt are desired.
By using a DC high voltage-low energy test, weaknesses and faults are easily located without damaging the surrounding electronics or materials.
Detection of ionization is possible by sound signal.
Typical applications are:
Insolation test of cables, generators, electrical motors, plastics, medico instruments, weldings, vacuum relays, power supplies, aviation equipment and many naval components.
- Minimal Discharge Energy: Output current limited to protect personnel
- Guard Terminal: Prevents stray currents from Influencing leakage current measurements
- Adjustable Output Voltage: The test voltage is continuously variable from almost zero to maximum output voltage
- Audible Ionisation Detection: With Active LP-Filter and Built-in loudspeaker
- Effective Output Ionisation Limitation: Essential for testing delicate circuits. No damage to the material if partial break-down or flash-over should occur
- External Output: For meter voltage indication and recording
- External HV switch: Panel connector for external switching
- Useable as kV Meter